Wednesday, June 11, 2008

construction across the wall

We have a bunch of earth movers on the other side of the wall of our compound. They have been very noisy and make everything very dusty and dirty. Thigns here are that way normally, but now even more so. Just yesterday we cleaned the sheers on the windows, and they were brown and dust filled, after just three months. We usually don’t need to clean them but once or twice a year.







It has been kind of fun to watch the transformation, except for the dust of course. I will keep posting photos so you all can see it as well. We have known for a few years that this would happen, as they started with drilling a bore hole in the corner of the lot about three years ago. I guess I just thought it would stay that way for a long time.