We moved Cristiana up to the attic and moved Katie out of our room — finally! It is nice to have our room back, and the girls both love their rooms. Katie is sleeping better as she is not hearing us move, and we are sleeping better for the same reason. Cristiana is really enjoying her “princess” room as I have called it. I told her that I would have loved a room like that when I was growing up. We even put the double mattress under her bed so that if she falls out of bed (which she has done!), she will fall onto something soft. And, then when she has a sleepover with Teah, Teah can sleep on that mattress. They cannot wait until we have her over.

We hung simple dark blue sheets from the ceiling on curtain wire and it serves as her “curtains” to block out the morning sun from the windows above the room. The photos really don’t do much justice to the room, but it is fun.