Once again, “Sally” and I are asking you to pray. I started with some hard pressure on my pelvic bone a little last night and lots this morning. I am now again on partial bed rest. I am allowed to get up and do things, but as soon as there is pressure, I need to lay down. And, I am only allowed to lift the equivalent of a cup of coffee. That’s not too bad, eh?!! :-)
I am 31 weeks as of Monday, so we really only have five more to go until we are clear. Thankfully I do not have any contractions along with it.
Please just pray that we make it for five more weeks and we will get to meet Sally at the appropriate time, and not early. The doc, the doula (for those of you who don’t know, that is a midwife and lamaze teacher), and I all agree that we think we will go to full term, as long as I am good about staying on rest. We discussed the possibility of travelling back to the States, but all feel that I will make it to at least 36, if not even 38 weeks. Please also pray that I am attune to the symptoms God is giving me in my body to tell me to rest.
Please also pray for Rod as he hurt his back this last week and is dealing with some severe pain. He is going to see a physical therapist Wednesday, and will hopefully learn more about how to manage the pain and how to avoid the same thing happening again.
Thank you for your prayers on our behalf! We know that it is because of you ALL that we are where we are, and we hope to NEVER take that for granted.